2012年4月8日星期日

To see the person you like, do you want to do


Time waits for no one, and some things not now, no opportunity to do.
While you are still young, and to see a few books to a few want to go far, because you still have not completely numb the heart, can also be incentives can also be moved. Some things to do now no chance to do, then do not break the dream is always just a dream.
While she still loves you, tell her how you feel with her hand film travel. Because the other party is not always you can not know the idea of ​​your heart, even if you know you love her, she can not necessarily feel it.
While you are still young, while she still loves you, create a little bright memories, do some things you will never do. A lot of things figured out to figure out anyway, will be passed this way, time waits for no man, so most of the time, youth and love in you what to think of youth and love when so passed. One day you do not care today will become the future want to remember the memories, so always be now trying to.
Even up to now I still nothing, I choose to believe, to believe that they can pass through the layers of confusion, to believe that before this world is perfect domesticated, they can grab in front of it to reach the dream of habitat.
Because, for me, I do not want to give up.
In this case, I believe the day, do not I believe the day.
Why do not you choose to believe it.
I am neither good nor bad, I just wanted different.
When me and this world is not the same, let me not as good.
Even if the whole world be against me, I should have determination to win this unfair world.
You have to stay to keep them young and frivolous.
You stay do not retain your own dreams.
You stay do not retain your own crazy that adhere.
Even if the whole world does not believe you, you have the determination to stick to it.
Now that I think, once self-righteous, is not that how arrogant life, but in the "abandoned" and "believe" the crossroads, I always choose to believe. So talk to me about love do not fly, write no one book away, travel, and now think these can not be called wise, but in the youth's wayward. However, while we were still young, and the dead can live, mad to love. While we can fly, fall can get up and working like mad to go out.
Do you have your way no matter how people say you have to go regardless of hard or happy, you have to stick to it you have your dream no matter how difficult must implement it This is your wayward youth in the final and I can not forget that no matter tomorrow where at least happy sad for me to decide.
Do you know so many people in this world, so many people related to you, no matter how you change is not allowing everyone to like you, so might as well do the people want. Life is too short to go crazy to love to go to waste, the chase to the Dream regret.
Ask your own heart, to love their true love, most want to do.

没有评论:

发表评论