2012年4月22日星期日

If you do not want to, all were likely to

We always think I want to where and what kind of person to do what, look forward to an example of how the results, or just getting ready for this result.
We are always thinking, do not greed over the past, do not remember the sad, do not become art, do not pretend 2b, but when we think we already fell into the abyss of the above state.
We judge a person, his identity changes magnificent turn, but impetuous and do not want to know the story behind; we look at the whole world to see today's soaring prices, real estate opening tomorrow, acquired the stock fell, but a loss realistic information on the side turned a blind eye .
Even we see, are subjective to accept the objective to escape. Not to think about, never completed not quantitative changes lead to qualitative change.
This idea has been accompanied by my college life.
It is said that the University of talk about a love affair is a pity, what is compulsory. You ah, what is this invincible logic. It's like when you play the game require You must bring a copy of a base with friends, I single brush playing the soy sauce, stroll the market what not, choose how to play the game, select when to fall in love, this is not covered must do okay ...
Said the feelings of the matter is really nothing new, if you do not want another gesture. A lot of people together is just a momentary feeling, and then lighting a dark, the spark goes out on a lot of reasons, do not understand do not cherish the immature ... is actually very simple, is not love you anymore. No one can say clearly that this tangle, just as if you yourself do not know why would like him.
I thought about the parallels in the nature of the phenomena around, people around started to measure the internship or Kaoyan thing to worry about. Graduates holding a portfolio running in the various school buildings in the past, is the object of my favorite observations, anxiety, relax, hurry, laid-back, with confidence, thinking ...... like a tragicomedy, worse, Over time, I found that I still have a year have to face such a thing. He did not escape the emotional torture of the University, and graduated pressure on me sooner or later have to forget those who tortured. This article comes from a classic article reading network, love to read the text (http://www.aiduwen.com)
In fact, the past two years, life was more or less have been some changes, subtle, earth-shaking. Father a text message said: The University has met more people, Ye Hao draw contrast Ye Hao Ye Hao cooperation or to learn from them, you should have a more realistic dream.
If I said three years ago, I do like a dream, it is estimated that no one would dare to say that I am immature. Three years, to this day, although the friends multiply, but I still used and specific people to talk about the heart, the kind of do not like who ignores people, but also the feeling of no one paid more obvious.
So, I understand that they are not good to do, and also understand their own must do to win the game are not good situation. For example, in one afternoon, I was a student pulled the chat, so listen, occasionally express the bruising from the few words, students feeling quite agree. Come back I said to myself: "You must be very hard." No, no, you have to think: others find you to chat, trust in you, you certainly. I can think of it as very own entertainment or smug thing, this is a classic case of me to come back.
In fact, to speak is not hard, hard, how to get around people think that I will not than they thought poor. Some people may think this too tired to live, too realistic, I can explain it, who live sooner or later have to recognize that.

没有评论:

发表评论