2012年4月5日星期四

Life on the road need to be strong



Walking in the road of life, low kick light kick, although once in a fall over, but the final climb from that place. Countless times embarrassing; excited; trouble, have to meet with me, I no longer ignorance.
The meaning of the wind, let me taste the survival of
I remember once walking down the road, many troubles coming clutter, you want to cry, afraid of being seen on the road. Tear but is very disappointing to be shed, I panicked. At this time, a gust of wind, blowing from me, give me a very refreshing feel, it is important that tears her gently dry.
Wind, so Brisk appearance, people can not see her face, but you can feel her gentle. A person not in need of her to do the same selfless?
Rain, so I know the true meaning of regret
Hope, flowers are always in decline; dawn, the sun is always in the landing, how many things are afraid they will never die, always want to regret her decision. Then me, too.
Dream, too, when immersed in a beautiful dream, not considered realistic, time is rapidly glide from your side when you wake up from a beautiful dream, already senile. At this time, you will find the Unreal is a piece of paper the air, human life is a reality.
Ignorant, belongs only to understand the anatomy of the world's people. When you open your eyes, you will found the true meaning of a thing. Even from the majesty of truth in the absurd, and find something useful from the always wrong things. Ignorant people, never dispose of their dominate the life of their own

没有评论:

发表评论