2012年4月3日星期二

If the life only as in the beginning sees


Bowl, anything for Mening autumn painting fan? Lightly but it is changing people's minds, but Road, so the people are fickle. The Lishan language strike a clear night and a half, and Lei Yu zero bell end does not complain. Ru the heartless silk clothing Lang, the BizArt even sticks the day would like to.
The words of an ancient past, have not faded, and now they are still so beautiful, the Bowl, everything will change, there is no tie down words now, there is no residual leakage of the house ridge, the bitterness of the cold light knowing not only Road unusual regret, Sorrow Grief, no kind of missing!
When the mind is always unconsciously, easy road, Hui Guoshen around very quiet, only you wander in the flower nautical miles, half flowers and half of the flowers is injured, pregnant, there are its own opportunity reincarnation, without the we deliberate guess. Look on that white one, in fact, Fallen petals, beautiful! Switched between a note of this America, leaving a blank to the floor of the white, counted as a witness, I have been here to witness the flowers bloom.
Always wanted a quiet excretion heart, at night, gently turned over a few pages of paper rolls, and read of those poems, articles, products, read the text behind the story. However, they do not understand, do not know why I like the text, do not know why I always carry a little bit sad, do not know why I always like to quietly let your thoughts rippling do not know why I put the mind hide in the heart.
A piece of paper, I will never finish a water pen nib to draw every trace of the walk over a pour my emotions in the text under the tip, do not need to completely understand someone else's, wrote to his left ten years later, when I give myself the feelings I have at this moment; left my flat a youth; leaving my most precious memories can not be undone; leave my current best Love back; left the first makeup I have encountered every one has shown signs of no return. Gently, telling myself: So, I've been.

没有评论:

发表评论