2012年4月30日星期一

Long hair fluttering injured girl

A child is not a pretty girl that looks very usual features, but different enough to make a lot of girls jealous ─ ─ tall figure with long hair and a black satin satin.
At that time, in our secondary campus, she is a good girl a lot, however, has a dark, soft, bright thick golden hair only A child, her hair without any means of modern hairdressing The modified processing, and natural. A child is only casually heart of a hairpin or Shucheng a braid hanging in the back, can still beautiful and terrible. I often regret that A child other end of long hair, do not advertise too flexor, "Rejoice" in the hair, but also such a thing.
Because the other end of the beautiful long hair, A child recognizes Ding and fall in love ...
A child, with a good body into the school dance team. A child almost can not dance, because she grew up in a remote town. But the leader of the teacher so good body do not dance too bad, do not jump you can learn it would accept her. The dance team can be regarded as beautiful clouds, my fellow men sincerely called "pretty team, this reputation as we can see the status of their heterosexual eyes. Beauties team training after a few days can A child says anxiously: "I feel like the only ugly duckling, their conditions and basic skills than I do."
"Since it is a dance team, looks can be measured?" I comforted her, "If they are willing to work hard, you will become a white swan."
A child smiled slightly bitter ─ ─ she is a confident girl, almost delicate.
A child one night back after lying in bed tossing and turning, it seems very disturbed. Later to drill into my quilt, and whispered that I think do not know the Ding.
"Ding? Man or a woman!" I'm the fool, in fact, the hearts of expect a bit.
"Oh, you do not know? Sings great and you really do not know?" A child excited and disappointed to hammer me.
Of course I know Ding. His high grade, is the art of Ministers of the Student Union. As A child said, and he sings wonderfully, in the City karaoke contest won a prize in the school's party is often dominate, be regarded as the hottest names in the school.
"... His eyes bright." A child continues to relate to me with. Although it is night, but I can imagine that demeanor when speaking of the Astro Boy: excited, intoxicated, shy. Yes ah, there is nothing more than puppy love feeling fresh and beautiful?
Two days later, Ding invited A child watching movies. "You say I go or not?" A child hesitant to ask me. I touch her beautiful hair to encourage the Road: "Why not?"
A child, looked very Jiaoren assured. Thereafter there will be a sweet process, those days A child is exceptionally beautiful.
After the Fall, they will bead on the stage associated wall together, a synergy. National Party, the soulful Ding is sang the "Pearl of the Orient" A child with three sisters for his dancers, the effect is actually surprisingly good. A child's dance jump very well.
Ding his communication talents into full play, where the list of grades reported by the Director to have his name. Panicky, competitors will not seize the opportunity to pulled Ah Tong trouble to attack Ding. Ever since Ding is still morally go to the referee principals adults, some vehemently, just let the Chancellor convinced of his innocence.
Campaign speech at the Ding is still free and easy, and when he had a winner, could not conceal his face was the color. His first insightful analysis of the relationship between personal struggle with the reputation of the "Top Ten" and then low and said: "Some students reflect talked to me about love., True? Do not have to make too much explanation, I just want to say, if the "Top Ten" crown worn on my head, I will never feel even a glimmer of shame I have the feeling of classmates and friends, I met the weight of unrequited love, but I'm guaranteed of honor: I So far nobody knows 'love' of the mass ...
Audience, a lot of people to cast A child strange eyes, A youngster pale.
Ding was elected "Top Ten", the crowd of "unrequited love" issue to talk nonsense, a time of uproar became a lively topic. Year director of beat around the bush with Astro Boy "talk" careless and slipped out of "unrequited love" ...
Just have a little self-confidence, and look forward to become the "White Swan" A child almost collapsed. Only I know A child how deep the hurt ─ ─ hurt even hate feeling so hard to find, her only fear and avoidance. She determined to quit the dance team, and even movie theaters are not into. There is a chance encounter of brilliance Ding, nowhere to avoid, I found A Tong Ruqiu wind leaves like playing a slightly shaking.
Poor A child!
Later, a few days before graduation, Ding also crazy, wildly looking for Astro Boy.
Teaching building, dormitory, restaurant, library, and each road, Ding and so on, chase, block, cut, A child always frightened camel away. La a child's hand, the cold, but also trembling, her face pale gray.
Ding also met his Voice of cried: "Enough! You want before leaving her scared to death?"
"No, I just want her to say a few words, just say a few words to persuade her to see my side, okay?" Ding is almost begging said to me in his eyes, delicate and charming, chic style drift away.
After all, A Tong paid to him, pure feelings, to see him one last time what does it matter? So I politely advised A child went to see Ding.
Who would have thought, Ah the child Qiaoran mere mention of: "Even you can also look down on me!"
I kept quiet. But secretly deplore A child sad endless.
Ding waited the whole night in the small river under the weeping willow. He stood motionless, where you can see from the window of our dormitory. I pity was moved, deliberately Jiao Tong went to open the window. A child found him, only a little startled a few seconds, unmoved. But at night she has several climbs down to drink on the table come the window. I know that she stayed up all night.
The next day, Ding never left school. I think he will leave a long book or a chic and keepsake A child, however, no nothing ...



没有评论:

发表评论