2012年4月9日星期一

Moment to turn around the world



I live in a wonderful world. Here is a large, quiet, near really true, and so directly.

My side of the grass really is grass. When I touch it, I was really touch it.

I put it gently uprooted, it was uprooted, not because of my roots, but out of its own destiny ...

I want to say is a more than harmonious harmonious, fairer than fair, more beautiful than beautiful things.

I've lived here, and coming towards strangers, and also out of their own destiny to the whereabouts of the last time, and contented.

I can feel sad, more like happiness.

 

The world is at hand, lying is sleep. Mouth to eat the food, and found her wrapped in the clothes.

Here, I do not know what else to have any regrets.

Yes, I did not love. But I really do not have?

So when I saw a man came up to me, I instantly Bay swing up and what is it?

His teeth white and bright eyes. As if from the beginning he looks like to me unless he is straight from.

I went to meet him, and walked and ran up - how can you say I do not love it?

Every time I walked on the dark green mighty meadows ran, suddenly turned

Always see that the world is also almost an instant at the same time turned to ......

没有评论:

发表评论