2012年4月17日星期二

It is also a gentle

I said, should be cherished not be repeated time buried in the past, but can hold there is still more distant future. More often, I would like it all recalls with a smile, not envisaged if not, what happens, we must look forward and not miss some crooked melon bad dates how to know what is good. The pain, however Hundred Days, however, the pain of people to grow.
Young is really good, there are so many feelings can be squandered, more than half of the love of brave swallowing the fate of which less than half wound. My happiness also need my own sake, so I do not mean to forgive.
Should not be what does it matter? Say should not have happened to you? Not.
So I did not say anything. But I'm sure that I am bound to you, and you, than you should be happy.
If this world really have the words of the 13th month, my dear, you say that it is winter or spring?
It is winter. But you know, even if it is winter, it is also from the recent spring. Right?
I hope the heart know each other and, wordless also gentle.

没有评论:

发表评论