2012年4月23日星期一

If I love you ...

If I love you,
And you happened to love me.
That when you are sick,
I will take care of you, accompany you to.
When you ride, I will want you to be more careful, but also to make a phone call told me that.
You forgot to eat dinner, I would pretend to do very angry, and said: "you would allow me to worry about Yeah!"
Your hair in disorder, when I will smile for you to dial another wave, then hand the nostalgia of your hair an extra few seconds.
You want to cry, I will accompany you to tears, although the mood of the moment before I actually jump for joy.
You want to laugh, I will accompany you to laugh out loud on one second in fact depressed.
In class, I will be obsessed with your name, think about your voice.
When shopping, I would have thought "Ah! You just missing ...
I found something good, we must immediately think "must want you to look at."
After I sleep, hear your lost sleep, in the heart secretly giggle.
When I stay up all night, to hear from you just to say: "Do not be too tired to go to bed early the phone.
Sweet smile, and obediently to bed.
I think of you when you are thinking of me. ......
However, if I love you,
And you unfortunately do not love me.
That ---- when you are sick.
I only make a phone call condolences to you not afford to dream here by your side.
When you ride, I will only secretly in their hearts want you to safety.
You forgot to eat dinner, I only smiled, asked: "Why not eat A?"
Your hair is messy, I can only tell you: gentle hair is messy! "
You want to cry, only helpless in the next gently sigh.
You want to laugh, I can only a slight smile to you.
During class time, I will still obsessed with your name, think about your voice.
When shopping, I would have thought who buy them for this? "
I found something good, helpless thinking "Who told you the good news?"
I have insomnia after dodging will not let you see my dark circles.
Stay up all night, I dare not expecting the phone ring, sounded ..
When I think of you, you may realize, this time, you think? ...
If rain or rain, after the grief is still sad.
Please let me calm face of the parting after this parting,
Smile continue to search for an impossible you.

没有评论:

发表评论