2012年5月3日星期四

Beautiful love, love only such as strike

"Love is beautiful, and remember that this is the first time we met on the chorus of a song. When you have long hair, big eyes, of a rich ruby ​​installed. You suddenly opened the box of my KTV Zuixun Xun at me is the meal swearword, I was bewildered silly sitting, do not know what happened. You call what I can not remember, but I know that you call not me. I did not interrupt you, I roar from start to finish listening to it again, seems to understand how matter.
You call tired, stopped, looked at me straight, I look at you straight. A full ten seconds, this time you seem to realize your mistake. I continue to look at you, you seem a bit embarrassed. At this time, the music automatically switch to "love the beautiful." You hear the music, turn your back staring at the screen, suddenly and from my hands, grabbed the microphone. Puzzling, can be a serious look at you, does not stop you.
You go along with the music and singing together, the voice sounds good, one will know often to such a place. You only sing the female part, the part of the boys has been sounded music. I see, not consciously off the table picked up the microphone to sing. You hear I sing the body tuned up, the action is very small, but still I found. Then you another example being to the music.
Join us in this first singing again, when the music stops, you back I said: "I'm sorry just staring at you, retorted:" It does not matter. "You turn around, put down the microphone, you want to go when I speak: "good to hear you sing." You say: "Thank you" I said: "can be left to sing with you?" you paused, turned around, smiled at me and said : "Of course you can."
We sing together, talk about each other now, talk about the future, talking and laughing for a long time. You say you lost love, and I said okay, find a chant. You said that you looking for ah? I look at you, put that glass can not answer your question. Can not remember how long, we were out of KTV, looked at each other. I found that you have a little dismay. I said: "walk?" You say: "Sure."
We walked together down the road who do not speak. I remember, kept his head down, you look at the past is very beautiful from the side. Although a deep and wear, but still can not cover up your fresh and beautiful. We have come one after a road, or did not say a word. Leaflets by the side of the road gave us a leaflet, I looked at is Eason Chan's concert. Strangely enough, the concert next year, today opened the ticket again sold out, and the couple are sitting. We, as a glance. Or I am the first to say: "Do you want to look at?" You said: "I do not have a boyfriend how to see." When you say that phrase a little blush. I said: "If you do not mind, we can go see." You do not speak. I said: "Well, not watched." I was put to paper to throw away, you suddenly said: "I want to see." Once again we are in the eye, suddenly laughed.
Later we went together to buy the tickets, you say let me keep it, said that if lost flat. Then we together, as each couple to live only envy the day of the duck does not envy cents.Dinner, shopping, together with tourism · · · · · · Since later you will not be kept on deep fitted out a nightclub you go to very few, you have changed all the bad problems. Of course, I also changed a lot. We all change for each other a lot, we thought we would be together forever, we thought we would go to Eason Chan's concert. But today, already has people have changed.
I look to the left, you still is not. Empty box is no longer nostalgia, the song "beautiful love" has come to the end. Out KTV alone, standing in the doorway, I took out two intact yellow ticket, looked at the last one, the effort is still to the sky, he turned to wear into the busy street.

没有评论:

发表评论